Monday, June 20, 2011

Atlanta! Visas!!

Well, here I am, Nick, down in Atlanta, looking forward to the CASIE International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program in Visual Arts Workshop. As I read about the IB, I realize more and more that its a curriculum model that goes hand in hand with how I been wanting to teach all my life. I love the integration of the subjects and the holistic, whole brain, whole person ideal. This is going to be amazing!

Good news as well from Zhuhai International School. They sent the documentation needed for our visas by DHL courier services. It should arrive Wednesday so I can put the package all together to send in to the visa service tomorrow I'll call them to find out what I need to send.

Things are moving along, I feel the energy!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that your visa situation is getting resolved!

    ReplyDelete