Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ONLY TWO DAYS TO GO!

Unbelievably we made it this far. Sunday we moved out of the apartment. Thankfully, the complex let us out of the lease with no further payments. An hour before we were to turn in our key, Snickers, our carmel colored cat simply disappeared. We were moving bags and Alex and a friend of his were moving the beds out and we thought the cat had taken off. I couldn't believe it was true, though because for him to get outside he would have to pass through two closed doors. Peter went all around the building, calling Snicker's name, crying and looking just miserable. In just a little while we were to take both cats to Jodi, our foster mom and no Snickers. In the mean time I put Missy in her cage just to be safe. this went on for another half an hour. Oksana and I were standing in the kitchen. "How could this have happened?" I said. "Where could this cat be?" Just at that moment, Alex come in telling us his friend can't start his truck. I hung my head, thinking, what more could happen, and who's at my feet? You guessed it, Snickers!! We think he hid behind the dishwasher through a little hole in the corner of the molding. CATS!
In any event, we have our rental car for the week, I've scheduled a van for Friday to take us to the airport, everything is in order. I want to take some picture tomorrow of our Hotel and post them, so stay tuned, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment